We asked, and you provided! Modest Needs held a T-Shirt Slogan Contest during the month of May in which we asked our community to contribute new slogan ideas for a limited edition t-shirt we plan to print. The person who contributes the best dlogan idea (as determined by the staff) would receive a t-shirt with their slogan on the front as well as 100 Modest Needs points to use to change the life of a stranger in need.
We put out the call, and you came with the answers. Lots of them!
Below is a list of all the submissions made here on the blog, as well as at our Facebook and Twitter pages. Take a look:
- A helping hand can change a life...millions can change the world.
- A little modesty goes a long way.
- Banks don't need bailouts. People do.
- When you give away a little, someone else holds on to everything.
- Modest Needs for Modest Friends. Your Change Does Make A Difference.
- Modest Needs for Modest Friends
- Contribute..to the success of others
- Small Change, Huge Savings
- When one person can make a world of difference!
- We write the wrongs...Read, Contribute, Heal
- It's "pocket change" to you...it's life-changing to others!
- The way everyday people can be helped in those times of need.
- When your needs are modest, a little can mean a lot.
- Helping others to help themselves....One dollar at a time
- Nobody chooses poverty. Don't let it choose them.
- Make yourself feel incredible...Meet someone else's MODEST NEED!
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
- Change in the key of SEE!
- Change in the key of "Major"
- Change-in Frowns to Smiles
- Minor Step = MAJOR IMPACT
- All they're asking for is the shirt off your back!
- Your small change = BIG CHANGE!
We are so thrilled that you took the time to come up with these creative slogan ideas for our organization, and we want to thank you so much for participating in our contest. It's great to know so many of you are interested in spreading the word about Modest Needs. You are the best.
We'll let you know the winner of our T-Shirt Slogan Contest very soon! Thanks again for your awesome ideas.