« Great News! A Cause of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) Found | Main | Crack Down on Despicable Military Scams »

August 25, 2011


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

How do I post a need for my special needs son? misskittymel@yahoo.com

facebook.. joe mel winski

Please contact me sometime

Dear Melissa,

To apply for a grant from Modest Needs, just go to our website: http://modestneeds.org and click Need Help? Start Here to fill out an application.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Visit Modest Needs' Official Website:

ModestNeeds.Org - Small Change. A World Of Difference.

More Modest Needs®

  • Apply for Assistance
    If you're facing a short-term financial crisis & don't qualify for conventional types of assistance, we want to help.
  • The Modest Needs Mission
    Learn how we use 'small change' to stop the cycle of poverty BEFORE it starts for deserving individuals and families.
  • Browse Current Requests for Help
    See real applications from real people who stand to lose everything over a small financial emergency.
  • Support Modest Needs
    Please make a tax-deductible contribution to Modest Needs today. Without your support, this work would not be possible.
  • Contact Modest Needs
    If you have comments, questions, or would like more information about Modest Needs, please let us know.